Round Chalk Paint Brush Stippler Base Coat
- Round chalk paint brush.
- Developed for use with chalk paints as a base coat applicator.
- Stiff natural bristle and synthetic filament mix.
- Ideal for base coat for chalk paint prior to wax application of top coat.
- Round brush head shape to mold easily to all surfaces to be painted.
- FSC beech wood handle from sustainable forests.
- Stainless steel ferrule to protect against rust.
Pioneer’s Round Chalk Paint Brush is especially designed to work with chalk paint, the round brush heads make it easier to get into corners and to work into rounded shapes. The stiffer filaments which is made of a combination of natural bristles and a synthetic filament mix, applies the paint smoothly and effectively.
The Round Chalk Paint Brush is specifically intended for applying base coats to the surfaces you want to paint.
The brush handle is made of FSC certified beech wood from sustainable forests. This means the wood used for our handles are only sourced from forests that are responsibly managed, environmentally conscious and economically viable. Brush heads are secured to the handles with a stainless steel ferrule to prevent rust.
Chalk paint is a very simple and effective product to use that has gained popularity over the last few years and is ideal for reviving old furniture, wooden doors and cabinets.
Painting surfaces with chalk paint is a two-step process:
- First apply a base coat using a chalk paint stippler brush in the color of your choice. Allow the paint to dry for 2 to 3 hours before moving onto the next step.
- Next, apply a top coat using a chalk paint brush for top coats to seal and protect the surface you have painted.