Swift Flat Soft Finish Paint Brush
$4.99 – $8.99
- Flat brush head shape for trim painting.
- Ideal for edging and painting straight lines.
- Double locked assembly.
- Soft formulation for thinner paints such as oil-based paints.
- Kiln stabilized hardwood brush handles made from sustainable birch.
- Brush heads steamed to shape to ensure a lifetime of precision painting.
- Stainless steel ferrules.
- Available in sizes 1 ½”, 2”, 2 ½” 3”.
- For indoor usage.
The Swift Flat Soft Finish Paint Brush has a double locked assembly to ensure that the brush head doesn’t separate from the handle. It also features kiln-stabilized hardwood handles which are made from sustainable birch trees and brush heads are steamed to shape for a lifetime of precision painting. The brush heads are made with a soft formulation which is ideal for thinner paints such as oil-based paint. This brush is perfect for decorators and DIY’ers who want to achieve a smooth finish.
A flat, soft finish paint brush is a great option for those who are looking to trim and edge with precision. The head of the flat brush is shaped in such a way that it can be used to paint straight lines and edging without any difficulty.
With our Technofil® formulation, the shorter filaments are shaped to pick up paint whilst the longer ones are flagged to give smooth coverage without paint “tramlines”. Brush heads are all combed up to ensure straightness of the bristles before being glued, sanded, carded and flagged.
Brush heads are secured to the handles using stainless steel ferrules. This will not only ensure that your brush lasts but also prevents rust.
The Swift Flat Sot Finish Paint Brush is available in 1 ½”, 2”, 2 ½” 3”.
Need a an angled brush with a soft finish? Check out our Spirit Angled Soft Finish Paint Brush.